OK, so we get it… you are dying to hold your own Share The DigniTEA fundraiser but you’re trying oh so hard to be oh so good! We turned to Kylie from Kidgredients for her favourite “healthy” treat for a fab Dignitea event! Remember, if you are holding a morning tea you must register first!
Simple, healthy blackberry bliss balls
These colourful, tasty treats are packed with nutrition and soooo moreish. If you’re holding your high tea at work, they transport well, especially in a cooler bag. They’re beautiful to look at and even better to taste so you’re sure to raise plenty of funds from your health conscious friends or colleagues!
- 1 cup frozen blackberries, defrosted
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1.5 cups desiccated coconut
- 1 tbsp chia seeds soaked in 1 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp flax seeds soaked in 1 tbsp water
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 tbsp honey
- Put the frozen blackberries on the bench to defrost.
- Add the water to the chia seeds and the flaxseeds and leave for 10 minutes mix around.
- Add the blackberries, oats, coconut flour, shredded coconut, honey and soaked seeds to the bowl of a food processor or blender.
- Process until well combined.
- With wet hands, rolls into approx 30 balls.
- Set in the fridge.
- Optional: roll in extra desiccated coconut before setting.
Yes, you can make them for your fundraiser but we guarantee you’ll be back to check this simple recipe for blackberry bliss balls over and over… in fact, why not bookmark it now!