Our corporate partners create a positive social impact for Australian communities
Partnering with Share the Dignity demonstrates your company’s commitment to ending period poverty in Australia.
We believe it is everyone’s responsibility to support vulnerable women and girls. Allowing people to manage their period with dignity is a small step towards seeing them again thrive in our modern society.
We are committed to creating meaningful and mutually beneficial relationships with businesses across Australia.
The funds we raise are vital to changing the lives of women and girls at risk experiencing homelessness, domestic violence, and period poverty.
Reach out to us and show your workforce, and Australia, that your business supports women and girls in crisis.
Benefits and opportunities
- Partner with an award-winning, passionate, and highly visible charity
- Use our logo as a symbol of your commitment to women’s issues
- Participate in annual media events to communicate your company’s commitment to corporate social responsibility
- Support campaigns (such as dignity vending machines or dignity drives) that deliver measurable, positive social impacts
- Reach a large an active audience through our website and social media
- Assist in changing the lives of those experience period poverty