Workplace giving means that you (or your employees) can minimise tax annually by giving a little weekly. Workplace giving is a wonderful way to initiate good will associated with CSR and Share The Dignity is the perfect workplace giving recipient.
- Focused on female empowerment
- Simple set up to save payroll any headaches
- Plenty of annual opportunities to extend your corporate social responsibility commitments and engage and unite staff behind a cause
- Tax minimisation is always popular!
- You’ll be helping women in need. Regular contributions, no matter how small, allow us to continue our ongoing projects. Your workplace’s contribution could go towards installing free tampon machines in schools where girls can’t afford basic necessities.
- installing free tampon machines in schools where girls can’t afford sanitary products
- Donating period products to those in need
- Distributing handbags to women without the basic necessities
What you need to initiate workplace giving
You’ll need to speak to accounts or payroll about the easiest way to create workplace giving contributions for your finance software. Most leading brands of accounting software make it simple to create pre-tax donations for employees. Your accounts department will need:
Our ABN number: 45 607 970 605
Our Charitable Status: Registered/Tax Deductible
Learn More Here
Our bank details:
BSB: 484 799
Account number: 167 946 961
Account name: Share the Dignity Ltd